SITA’s NEW, EXPANDED INDIA BROCHURE NOW AVAILABLE
LOS ANGELES – SITA World Tours is excited to announce the arrival of the 2006/07 India brochure. Recognized for its highly experienced staff and customized programs, SITA was named by National Geographic Traveler as a top 5 Tour Operator in the publication’s 20th Anniversary edition. Look for SITA’s guarantee of excellent services and quality programs at the most competitive prices in the new India brochure, which now offers more programs and products to choose from.
- First Class Touring - For the second consecutive year, SITA offers travelers the option of traversing India’s vast and exotic landscape in three distinct classes (First Class, Deluxe and Luxury) – an even greater value for the traveler.
- SITA’s Summer Sale - India in luxury a traveler only imagined, at a price they never thought possible. Expressly designed for discerning travelers, these tours offer exclusive accommodations at the Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, renowned worldwide for their impeccable style, beauty and comfort.
- Cuisine Tour of India – Travelers will enjoy the legendary hospitality of India and truly understand the meaning of “Athithi Devo Bhava” or “the guest is God.” For 18 days, guests will take a journey that will illustrate the various delicacies of India’s diverse regions while experiencing the different religions, cultures, and languages that make India so unique.
- Royal Rajasthan - One of the most colorful regions in India, if not the world, is the state of Rajasthan. An opportunity of a lifetime awaits travelers who have longed to see the Taj Mahal and the fabulous palaces of a land rich in history and culture.
- Added Value – SITA offers Booking Bonuses (applicable to any scheduled brochure programs) to supplement the already high commissions it provides Travel Agents with. Early Booking Discounts are also available for travelers and travel professionals alike to take advantage of.
SITA, with over seven decades of experience as a tour operator, provides luxurious and customized programs to worldwide destinations, including Africa, Australia & New Zealand, China & the Orient, European Cruises, Greece, India, and South America. For more information, please visit www.sitatours.com or call either of the contacts below.
# # #